Our mission statement
To promote sustainable, responsible and profitable growth and development through the collection, holding, packing and marketing of our members’ fruit in the most efficient manner, and to maintain preferred supplier status with all our customers.
We pride ourselves on providing the best route to market for our members’ fruit and to maintain professional management and close links to our customers and the consumer.
- To consistently supply fruit that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers and consumers
- To maximise the efficiency of handling, holding, packing and marketing of members’ fruit
- To market all of our members’ crop through programmed sales to approved customers providing the most consistently profitable route to market
- To maximise the productivity of all crops through innovation, improved varieties, technology and reducing wastage.
- To achieve this in a sustainable and environmentally responsible manner
We Grow…We pick…We pack…We market
A whole range of UK fruit, which includes strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, apples, pears, blackcurrants and redcurrants.
Our fruit is grown on member farms across the UK from Kent to Stafford, Somerset to Fife.